Thursday 15 March 2007

Week One - Weigh In Day

Attended my Week One session tonight, and I am pleased to say I have lost 9Ibs.

I am really pleased with this amount and think I must certainly be in line for a stone off in a month. Hubby even seems to be getting the idea and said it would of taken me weeks to get that off in WW.

On a bit of a downer as unfortunately my counsellor is putting her groups on hold as a result of a family issue. Therefore I have been given the numbers of two other locations, but to be honest these are far from ideal. I just knew something was not quite right compared to others experiences, but just wanted to get started. Will make contact with new counsellor tomorrow and hope I can fit one of the sessions into my already busy diary. I was given the option of having my money back = eating food again, or taking another week which I went for. I've come this far! Am sad I had no counselling, but at least this has all happened at the beginning.

Symptoms -
today and yesterday after I was trying to get down as much water as possible and had a soup shortly before, was almost sick! Shocked me a bit and wondered if anything to do with lactose! Have decided once and for all to get a test to see where I am nowadays with the lactose situation so can hopefully stop worrying about it.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Yeah, hopefully you'll be able to get yourself hooked up without too much disruption. Presumably they will supply you with food until you are able to find an alternative? They better had as it would be totally unfair to leave you high and dry.

Anyway, well done for getting another week under your belt, after a 9lb loss you couldn't really walk away could you??

Well done - you're on your way!

Hippoellie said...

Hi- I'm sorry you have had all this bother right at the start, but hopefully it will turn out okay. CONGRATS on the super weight loss in your 1 st week- you must be thrilled. I hope you will be able to stick with the shakes!

Its great to read about another person doing the business on this diet- I ahve finally posted again on my blog, so can stop feeling guilty.

All the best with getting a new consellor.
Kathy

Steph said...

Wow well done on such a fab loss in your first week, fantastic.

I hope you can sort something out with the counsellor situation.