Monday 19 March 2007

Day 11 - Back To Exercise

Had a day off today and feel quite proud of myself. I dropped the girls off at nursery as if a normal work day (well I have paid for it!) and was eager to sort out my youngest bedroom. As the second child she has all the cast off from her sister & friends as well as a collection of too small clothes mixed in with current wear. Anyway I've spent all morning doing it and have sorted it into charity, rags, too small (save in event have another girl, highly likely as this family generally only makes girls) and too big to put in waiting to get bigger pile. Have another day off Wednesday, so may well do oldest clothes then. However I dread to think about all the clothes that will be making their way back to youngest until she is bigger!!!! Nobody will notice I did it unless point it out, oh well I didn't sigh up for motherhood for the praise.

Watched TV for an hour and really enjoyed Thai Flavour crisp with a sprinkle of salt and plenty of pepper. I am really loving them, but somehow feel like I am cheating.

Booked myself in for a Step class this afternoon which I really enjoyed, however I am aching. I could feel that I have missed a few weeks of exercise because I generally felt stiff, but .... being almost a stone lighter must be helping me because I could breath much easier. I even caught a glimpse of me in the aerobics mirror and thought I looked slimmer than usual. Not sure if it was a optical illusion or if I was hallucinating!!! LOL

I am at a all day event tomorrow and had a panic this afternoon about what I can do for lunch? I am not about to share my diet with a room full of strangers so I think I will just have to return to my car and mix up a soup there. I will try to remain strong at the x2 coffee breaks as there are always biscuits which I generally love.

SOLD .... I will take a bar, split it into two and nibble that with a coffee.

You know what, I am really going to get to My Goal this time, I can feel it.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Of course you are - the determination to suceed and the blog support when you weaken - a winning combination!