Monday 26 March 2007

Day 18 - Back to Work!

I've done it again! Caught up with everybody else on their BLOG and now run out of steam for my own.

Just a quick one I think tonight.

Returned to work which was OK and concentrated on a few tasks should of done before went on leave, so that felt good. Had millions of emails which only scratched the surface, same with my in tray. Bugger, just realised am out of office again all day Tuesday, and lunch provided!!!!! I know I can do this, but it's getting boring now and to be honest my heart is not in the day at all. Would rather be in office and use time to catch up. Ah well, better pack up my flask of hot water, chopped up bar and find something to read in my car. On a scarier note I realise I should of completed a task for the day and I haven't. Better look at that later.

My colleague at work also wants to loose weight. We don't know each other well so I haven't told her or anybody as yet. She had a lovely pack up today and I could smell the celery and fresh veg. I then had one of my soups and we got talking. She referred to me as Waisting Away Before Her Eyes and had noticed I have lost weight! He He.

I had to wear a belt on my trousers today to prevent them falling off, they were simply loose last week.

Cheese, you will not beat me!!!!

Am off to bed to read my copy of LOOK Magazine. It's a pleasure to look at fashion pages now as I really believe I can either fit in it now, or can buy one in only a short time.

Night Night xx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Yeah - it's great thinking we might be back in the mainstream soon - can't wait. I was jogging behind a couple walking their dog this evening and she was lovely and slim in jeans and for the first time I thought - "I might have a lovely slim backside in a few months!!". How great would that be?

We can do it - keep it up!

Lesley x

. said...

Oh I love clothes that are too loose - such a brilliant feeling, soon the notches on your belt will be getting fastened tighter and tighter too.

Great that your colleague has noticed that you're getting slimmer - the mirror and other peoples eyes are worth so much more than the scales in my view.

One thing I have noticed since doing LL is that my sense of smell is so much better than it was before and through this I've leart that other peoples salads smell bloody gorgeous!

Cath
x