Monday 9 April 2007

Day 32 - Feel Crap!

Should of been in bed hours ago as feel very tired and generally feel crap. Not ill, but just not myself.

I know it's work Tuesday so wonder if a bit of it is about being back when had such fun pottering around with my family. On a positive note would of ordered a takeaway to console myself after probably eating my way through many hunks of bread with butter during the day, not forgetting huge bits of cheese! Actually realising this has made me feel a little better.

Have just made vanilla ice-cream. Think I added too much water as does not taste too strong. Not sure whether to throw it or not. Am going to bed with my LL book to remind myself how far have come and make sure drink all the water Tuesday. Not sure had enough today.

5 comments:

. said...

Hope you're feeling better & brighter today. I think the long weekend has knocked us all off kilt - I was feeling low yesterday and I think that was a going back to work thing ... or more a nice time with family over. But hey we're back there now and it's like we were never off.

Keep drinking that water!

Cath
x

chrismars said...

You sound tired, Sam.

Hope you feel a lot livlier soon and be sure to drink the water. It could be dehydration that is getting to you.

Have a good day tomorrow.

Chris x

Melanie said...

Sorry you're feeling a bit low on energy, although it does sound like you've had a lovely busy weekend with the family.

Hope work hasn't been too much of a shock to the system, keep up with the H20, it's the best medicine!

Take care,
Mel

Claire Elliott said...

Hope you're feeling better since your last post, I too feel a bit crap and just posted my blog saying that I think after having such good weekend, going back to work and normal puts you on a bit of a downer! My thoughts are that water is like medicine and it helps with a multitude of problems including tiredness and generally feeling bad :o( Make sure you drown yourself in water tomorrow.. keep going you're doing fantastic :o)

SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

Thanks folks,

feeling better although not sure if happy with the ending for Life On Mars!

Any offers or views.

Work was ok but glad got the first day out the way

I'm drowning in water!!!!!