Saturday 30 June 2007

Day 114 - Weigh Day, Week 16!

I lost 5lbs this week, and I know say this most weeks but I am really, really shocked! To get to my 61kg/9st 6lb target I have less than 4lbs to go. Regardless of what I lose next Saturday, I will be starting Management next Sunday as any remaining I am sure will come off.

I have looked forward to touching a Management book for ages and have finally got them in my grasp. I plan to sit down with a pack tonight and read the books from cover to cover. I have got them the week before so I can understand what I need to do, buy anything I need to and I suppose make an occasion of it.

One item of equipment I may invest in is a George Foreman Grill. Any advice good or bad out there?

I love barbecue meat and veg and could probably eat it most days, so I hope this would satisfy my need for flavour and health in one!

OK .... off to look at a few show homes now with the family to try and get an idea of dimensions.

Sam xx

No comments: