Wednesday 6 June 2007

Day 90 - Salsa Night!

Thanks for the Wolf Whistles Ladies.

Am I now back in the game for them also from builders with builders bum shouting me off scaffolding, or am I too old for that now?

I Tonight I am at my Salsa Class at 8pm. I hate it now it's at the later time, and to be honest each week puts more excuses into my head not to go due to the delay. I will keep going as I really enjoy it when there. Tonight after the class going to pop in for a coffee and see a friend who not too well for an hour.

I will have Ella tomorrow and be having her daughter Thursday morning. We will have a few jobs to do including me taking them to a weigh in as won't be in class on Saturday. I am really disappointed about that as the group will be doing the first week of development. I am finally having the many times postponed shop trip with friends on Saturday. I have to say it is no longer spectacular as we are going to have a few hours in Nottingham! The other two girls wanted it in the first place and do not sound excited by it, I wish I had just said I'm not bothering too. Ah well, have manged to squeeze a hair appointment in which is long overdue in the morning if not in the LL class, and then meet them after their lunch for the shop.

They haven't seen me for many weeks so think they will be quite amazed. Blimey for the first time ever beginning before we even started junior school, bar the one occasion I had lost some baby weight and my best friend was pregnant ....... I will no longer be the fat friend. That feels good and long may it continue. I must also say when they said a few words last time we went out about me not being the same as not drinking etc, I am so so glad I did this diet and did not cave in to temptation. In the scheme of the life I have ahead of me, it's only been a small part of time out of my life and worth every penny.

There ends my advert for LL today.

My LLC has a introduction session when I go and get weighed tomorrow so she says I can be an advert when I get there for some of the people. Who would of thought I would be at the other side. It only feels five minutes since I sat there in my own Introduction meeting and considered if I was going to be ripped off!

Right, Salsa beckons. I hope the dance moves don't get even more intimate or I will need a signed consent form from David to say I can attend, LOL

3 comments:

. said...

Hope you enjoyed your class - think it's one of those where you don't want to go before you leave but you're glad you're there when you get there.

Saturday sounds like it will be a good day - you'll probably have a lovely day..... specially when they see the difference in you.

Cath
x

chrismars said...

Oh, goodness! When is a good-looking, well-stacked woman EVER too old for builders to whistle at? Of course you're not!

And you're being used as an 'inspiration' and 'advert' by your LLC.

How better can it get?

Enjoy the shopping trip on Saturday. I'm sure you will - and buy YOURSELF something nice, not just the girls (I know what us Mum's are like!)

Chris x (hugs)

Guinea said...

I told the missus I fancied going to a Salsa class with her. She was delighted and she's away to find a place locally.

I just need a plan to keep off the beer and tapas...