Saturday 30 June 2007

Day 114 - The Struggle Which Is A Saturday Night!

I have just had a mini debate with myself and husband about whether I was going to eat something from the local Take away!!!!!

Hubby is going to have an Indian Meal, and we discussed the pros and cons of me having maybe a chicken Tikka starter or something similar. I know would still be in Ketosis, have two packs left for the day so would limit the damage, but ......... I am only going to do one more week of full packs, so should be on a high from my weight loss and the journey moving to the next stage by next Sunday.

I have decided to post on here (I posted on the MINIs Forum and copied from that!), then go to bed and look through my management books I collected today. On a positive note, I wanted to pick one of the healthy options, husband is really supportive and has let me make up my own mind.

I know it's the crooked thoughts telling me other have eaten for all sorts of occasions and are still in the game, so why shouldn't I have a bit of something? Anyway, off now before get him to add a starter to his order.

I feel sad that maybe I just haven't "GOT IT" and will eventually slip back into crap habits

No comments: