Sunday 10 June 2007

Day 94 - Start of Fall From Grace?

After a Primark spending spree for some more basics for work, and a heavy trying on session have finally made it into bed. Plus had a lovely facial and massage at the Elemis Counter. Have booked another for 5 weeks time.



I have already had a taste of some smoked salmon out of the fridge and it was gorgeous. Sadly I then went back to the kitchen and weighed out 50g, added a mini cheese string. I told David as not adding lying about food to my behaviour. Seems so silly with only a stone to go, but think it's just showing me I am ready to eat. To try and make up for the extras, I dropped two packs.



I think I will make this commitment to myself -


  • Not miss another group

  • It's still not acceptable to pick at food as it hasn't been before

  • Commit to another 7 lbs off, and see how I feel about Management (MMMMMM that would make me 10st 1lb, actually I am not happy about that weight and certainly feel the scales need to say 9st something!)

  • Do a Thought Record and read some of the Foundation book.

I must say a savoured every piece of salmon and really tasted it.

No comments: