Saturday 9 June 2007

Day 93 - Fab Night!

Back from a truly Fabulous night out with three female friends. They had a meal, wine etc in Fat Cat while I had plenty of soda water with flavour and a black coffee. This is my first meal out like this and was pleased to say it was without any problems.


I felt good, looked good and even had great hair after morning trip to hairdressers. I had on my pretty matching underwear, new heels (needed a bit of practice walking!!) and felt a million dollars.


Today was the shopping spree with my different set of chums. Making the most of not going to my group I booked a hair treatment while they had lunch. I then met them and they were pleasantly shocked at how much weight I had lost. Really really supportive and said they were going to be my Trinny & Susanah for the afternoon. The first stop was getting measured at M & S which I was not that fussed with, but when there could see the merits of getting the boobs sorted. We all decided to get measure and the assistant was lovely and came up with good recommendations for all of us. She told me I was now ............ (drum roll please) ......

36c.

I was so shocked. I never thought I would be that size again. This was my first proper size when they had stopped growing many many moons ago when at senior school. I did make the comment that they are not quite as pert as they were back then, but hey I can't have it all. LOL.
I was happy to go and buy some cheap undies elsewhere, but chums made me buy matching undies and to be honest they were right and I am glad I did.

Next I asked them to take me in shops I would not dare to go in pre LL or alone. I have often looked in the window of Zara, but thought everything looked the size of a postage stamp. Not convinced would find anything, they grabbed things of the shelf for me and we all tried a few things on. I liked a lovely white linen skirt which they wanted me to buy, but with an extra stone to go stuck to my guns and didn't. It was also expensive and my head was still in Primark!

A bit more shopping and we ended up in John Lewis. They needed hats/dresses for Ascot (not my bag so never go with them). I finally gave in and bought a white linen skirt with a small motif on the bottom and a brown vest top to go with it. I must admit I felt nice in them and looked slim. £57 later and I had an outfit for the evening. We said our goodbye's and i rushed home to get ready to go out later.

When I met my friends in the evening, they too were happily shocked and said I looked great. No negative comments, but one did say 'I won't go too far will I'. I just smiled and said no, I am nearly there. They were interested in the counselling side and as said above we had a great evening talking and having a laugh. I even got a bit more male attention again as we walked about the town. It is nice to no longer be invisible or the bubbly/likes a laugh fat one.

Today's Achievements -

  • 36C
  • Matching/nice undies
  • new outfit
  • meal out, no regrets or cravings to eat with them
  • driving back home knowing no chance over the limit or hangover the next day
  • realise I am looking forward to going out again and dressing up

No comments: