Saturday 23 June 2007

Day ? Weigh Day, Week 15!

I lost 3lbs today. To be honest was hopeing for more as really really upped the water and of course no cheats!!!!

That said I updated my ticker and realise only have 8.81 lbs to get to my 61kg personal goal so need to get the loss in perspective.

I had decided not to take the management material gain this week, but asked my LLC to wave it in front of my face as motivation. I think I will take the info next week so can prepare and get food in. looking at the forum it looks like trying to work out what yogurts and various things to have due to sugars et al seems complicated, so the more time the better.

I am definite now that whether get to 61kg or not, will start Management after the next two weeks weigh ins. I see no reason why I will not continue to loose, and I should be close by then anyway.

OK, off to prepare my Birthday Buffet now!

No comments: