Friday 4 May 2007

Quick Addition

OK, back form the disco which was great. Olivia was happy, dancing with her friends and a few boys to boot!

Ella in bed, Olivia just fallen asleep on hubby so all right with the world.

Hubby looked tired as he about to go and get some chips so I asked him if he is OK?

He did his I'm not long for this world face and made some comment about feeling like crap again!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh. Why did I ask? I asked if he had started to take to vitamins again I bought him? NO.

Still looking pathetic, I said something along the lines of ...... 'I hope we are not going to have this circular conversation again or else I will have to go to the kitchen and hit you around the face with a frying pan'. (in my defence, as well he knows I would never do this and do not support domestic violence!). At that point he took his sorry ass off to the chip shop, so I have jumped on her to log the typical example I am talking about!!!!!!!

Thanks Lesley & Chris for your words of wisdom. Of course would have him over any other type of chap, but ..........

Better go, he will be back with his chips and I need to fit in two packs.

Night Night xxx

No comments: