Tuesday 13 May 2008

Hello There?

Hi Folks,

long time no write and I hope you are all well. I didn't realise how long I had not been on, mainly as I was far too scarred/ashamed blah blah to get my bigger backside back in the BLOG saddle.

I have just read Mrs, Lesley and Cath's latest posts before even wanting to look at mine, and I have realised and I think accepted one thing tonight.....

As much as I class myself as a self sufficient and independent person, I finally have to accept I can't do this on my own, which lets face it is why the group support online and in the LL groups worked so well for me.

As soon as I feel competent in an area of my life, I relax, maintain the momentum for a while then usually quite rapidly fall under the wheel of my wagon!!!!! Why can't I just accept that their is nothing to be ashamed about sounding things out with friends and using their support

Maybe more on that another time.


I want to remain positive (takes another sips of Rose = new addiction!).

For the first time in months I have felt a pang of excitement and can feel a challenge coming on? I have just noticed on Lesley's Blog that she has set herself 14 days to stick to her plan, including exercise. I thought perhaps I could join you on this 14 day quest and wonder if there is anybody else out there who wants a kick start back on the road to freedom?

I will post my vital stats too, and commit to the following for 14 days -

1. From Wednesday 14/05/2008 I will return to LL packs (x4 a day)
2. At least 4 litres of water
3. Minimum one fitness class/gym per week for one hour
4. I will get weighed, not sure if going to stay for a group, twice during the 14 days
5. Post on my BLOG every day, even if it's short to say HI

OK, I am going to start small and hopefully build up to more things when the control and happiness kicks in.

See you Wednesday

Sam xxx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Brilliant - a pain pal!! I'll be checking in on you now so I want to hear good news.

After only 2 full days, I feel slimmer already and have lost 5lbs!! If that is not an incentive to get stuck in, I don't know what is.

You can do it and thanks for joining me, it'll really help knowing there is someone else out there doing the same stuff.

Lesley x