Friday 16 May 2008

Day 4 - What's The Damage?

The Damage Is Not That Bad!!!

I have just weighed, and unbelievably I have stayed the same. On the way to bed last night I swiped a few chunks of roasted Butternut and then went to bed. On a positive note my binge did not leap into a glass of Rose or even a takeaway. Also on a positive I did BLOG honestly, told my husband when he came home and of course was honest with myself. I think you are right about my reward system and the need to put it behind me. After putting on weight since December fairly consistently, a good loss like that makes me of course feel happy, but also feel I want to congratulate myself. How stupid that I feel food rewards are the answer.

That said, I live another day and do not feel like giving up. May well of knocked ketosis out now so must be prepared that could be hungry during today.

This weekend I am at my monthly counselling training so early start to travel there and home about 6pm. We have just completed Systemic and this weekend will start Pschodynamic. For the past few sessions I have had a large meal with the group at lunchtime, however this weekend will be back to basics with a soup pack and a bar at breaks. I don't anticipate any problems during the day, just hope I can hold it together when come home. I will just have to log on to prevent any silly binge and stay positive. May also have our second assignment returned today????? I did pass the first and was pleased with the mark, but will just have to wait and see.

See you later, keep up the good work

Sam xx

Stats as promised:

Wednesday - 14/05/2008 76.7kg/12st 1lbs
Thursday - 15/05/2008 74.9kg/11st 11 1/4lbs
Friday & Saturday 73.5kg/11st 8lbs

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Oooh - 11 stone 8 - you can't be far off surely. That's where I want to end up!

Well done for stopping the rot and getting back onto the treadmill. I hope I can do that now after my off-piste supper this evening.

Keep it up.

Lesley x

Unknown said...

Hi Sam,
not sure if you can remember
me(paula,from l.l,had to leave because of health matters),but
would like to say how nice it is
to hear your ok..im still trying,
and have put some weight back on
since leaving but
am under close supervision with g.p and hospital,infact i have lost 5.5 lbs this week.take care.